Re: GIN predicate locking slows down valgrind isolationteststremendously

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: GIN predicate locking slows down valgrind isolationteststremendously
Дата
Re: GIN predicate locking slows down valgrind isolationteststremendously  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/24/18 5:25 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 1:50 AM Alexander Korotkov
> <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>> чт, 20 дек. 2018 г., 2:22 Andres Freund andres@anarazel.de:
>>> Ping?
>>>
>>> It's also one of the slowest tests outside of valgrind...
>> I'm going to take a look on that.
> BTW, patch for reducing isolation testing for gin predicate locking is
> attached.  Could anybody check its execution time with valgrind (and
> compare with execution time of previous test suite)?

Will try if I get some time to spare in the next 72 hours or so

cheers

andrew

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: GIN predicate locking slows down valgrind isolationtests tremendously