Re: Fwd: postgres 9.0.4 Streaming related question ..

От Ben Chobot
Тема Re: Fwd: postgres 9.0.4 Streaming related question ..
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Dec 7, 2011, at 8:45 AM, akp geek wrote:

> Small Clarification. I have gone through the documentation. I did not find any thing related to start ans stop
replicationafter the replication is setup

> 1. If I shutdown the primary
> 2. Shutdown the slave
> 3. start Primary
> 4. start slave
>
> Will this automatically catch up the streaming. Can you please comment?

So long as you leave your recovery.conf file in place, and don't loose any needed wal files between steps 3 and 4 (or
canrecover them from an archive), then the answer is yes.

От: akp geek
Сообщение: Fwd: postgres 9.0.4 Streaming related question ..
От: Prashant Bharucha
Сообщение: Tables creation date and time