Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed

От Anna Akenteva
Тема Re: [HACKERS] make async slave to wait for lsn to be replayed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-07-13 14:21, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> This patch require some rewording of documentation/comments and
> variable names
> after the language change introduced by 229f8c219f8f..a9a4a7ad565b, the
> thread
> below can be used as reference for how to change:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20200615182235.x7lch5n6kcjq4aue%40alap3.anarazel.de

Thank you for the heads up!

I updated the most recent patch and removed the use of "master" from it,
replacing it with "primary".

--
Anna Akenteva
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: EDB builds Postgres 13 with an obsolete ICU version
От: Ashutosh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."