Re: plan time of MASSIVE partitioning ...

От Leonardo Francalanci
Тема Re: plan time of MASSIVE partitioning ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> This is going to be dominated by constraint exclusion  checking.  There's
> basically no fix for that except a more explicit  representation of the
> partitioning rules.

Damn, I knew that was going to be more complicated :)

So in which case does this patch help? I guess in a multi-index
scenario? childtables.sql is kind of hard to read (I think a FOR loop
would have been more auto-explaining?).

Сообщение: Re: crash in plancache with subtransactions
Сообщение: Re: crash in plancache with subtransactions