Re: rc4 and rc3, some deleted, but still needed text in the

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: rc4 and rc3, some deleted, but still needed text in the
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Magnus Hagander" <mha@sollentuna.net> writes:
> Tom, want to do the honours, or do you want a patch? It's the message in
> psql that you mentioned wasn't translatable. Location of docs changed.

Yeah, it's on my must-fix list, but there's no point in fixing it until
we decide where it should point to ;-).  I'm still waiting for some
enlightenment on whether this is a psql-only issue or whether we need to
move the information someplace else.