Re: How to optimize insert statements ?

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: How to optimize insert statements ?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-novice

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

How to optimize insert statements ?  ("Christian Leclerc", )
 Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  ("Christian Leclerc", )
   Re: How to optimize insert statements ?  (Sean Davis, )

"Christian Leclerc" <> writes:
> I'm encountering a performance issue with insert statements.

It looks to me like your trigger is the entire cause of the slowness.
I think you would be well advised to get rid of it and use a serial
column (ie a sequence object) instead of a handmade, poorly performing
substitute for sequences.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-novice по дате сообщения: