Re: WIP Patch: Selective binary conversion of CSV file foreign tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: WIP Patch: Selective binary conversion of CSV file foreign tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Etsuro Fujita" <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> Besides the revision, I modified check_selective_binary_conversion() to run
> heap_close() in the whole-row-reference case.  Attached is an updated version of
> the patch.

Applied with minor, mostly-cosmetic revisions.  I did fix
check_selective_binary_conversion to not continue touching the
relation's tupledesc after heap_close.  Also I thought
"convert_selectively" was a better name for the hidden COPY option.