Re: Performance problems, bad estimates and plan

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Performance problems, bad estimates and plan
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
[ Please cc your responses to the list; other people may be interested
  in the same problem ]

Allan Wang <allanvv@gmail.com> writes:
>> Are there any NULLs in c.playerid?

> Here is the contents of cities:

I'm sorry, what I should've said is "are there any NULLs in c.playerid
in the output of the first LEFT JOIN?"  In practice that means "does
the selected row of tiles actually join to cities?"

Сообщение: Re: Performance problems, bad estimates and plan
Сообщение: Re: Performance problems, bad estimates and plan