Re: Fix search_path for all maintenance commands

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Fix search_path for all maintenance commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2023-07-22 at 07:04 -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> Commit a117ceb added that, and it added some test cases that behaved
> differently without that.

Thank you. The reasoning there seems to apply to search_path
restriction as well, so I will leave it as-is.

I'll wait a few more days for comment since I made some changes (also
it's the weekend), but I plan to commit something like the latest
version soon.

I might adjust the CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW changes to be more minimal,
but that path is not important for security (see pre-existing comment)
so it's probably fine either way.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis