Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statistics of a specific query

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statistics of a specific query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

> My preference is for NULL to mean *all* so this is my favorite option,
> except that the first query should reset everything.

I am +1 for this option. NULL treat as "any" and pg_stat_statements_reset(NULL,NULL,NULL) to reset everything

We can use named notation?
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-syntax-calling-funcs.html#SQL-SYNTAX-CALLING-FUNCS-NAMED

> select pg_stat_statements_reset(dbid := 10);

So i am -1 for multiple function options.

regards, Sergei