Re: Rename some rel truncation related constants at the top of vacuumlazy.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Rename some rel truncation related constants at the top of vacuumlazy.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> I propose to rename some of the rel truncation related constants at
> the top of vacuumlazy.c, per the attached patch. The patch
> consolidates related constants into a single block/grouping, and
> imposes a uniform naming scheme.

Um ... you seem to have removed some useful comments?

Personally I wouldn't do this, as I don't think the renaming
brings much benefit, and it will create a hazard for back-patching
any fixes that might be needed in that code.  I'm not hugely upset
about it, but that's the way I'd vote if asked.