Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/04/13 14:38, Amit Langote wrote:
> About the specific relation_open(.., NoLock) under question, I think there
> might be a way to address this by opening the tables with the appropriate
> lock mode in partitioned_rels list in ExecLockNonleafAppendTables

That may have sounded a bit confusing:

I meant to say: "by opening the tables in partitioned_rels list with the
appropriate lock mode in ExecLockNonleafAppendTables"

> Attached a PoC patch.
There were a couple of unnecessary hunks, which removed in the attached.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Runtime Partition Pruning