Re: all backends (pg7.2.3 / redhat 7.2) die due to unexpected signal 14 (SIGALRM)

От Mark Aufflick
Тема Re: all backends (pg7.2.3 / redhat 7.2) die due to unexpected signal 14 (SIGALRM)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
now that you made me stop and think, I am guessing that the Net::HTTP
module must use SIGALRM for handling timeouts...

failing finding a way to do without the plperlu trigger altogether, i
guess i will have to save and restore the trap - could be messy.