Re: Adding IEEE 754:2008 decimal floating point and hardware support for it

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Adding IEEE 754:2008 decimal floating point and hardware support for it
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 12 June 2013 01:35, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> On the whole, I think the effort would be a lot more usefully spent on
>> trying to make the existing NUMERIC support go faster.

> Did you have a specific idea in mind? Or an area of investigation?

As I said further up, we should look at Intel's library and see if we
can learn anything that would help the NUMERIC code.

Сообщение: Re: Hard limit on WAL space used (because PANIC sucks)
Сообщение: Re: Hard limit on WAL space used (because PANIC sucks)