Re: could not read block 77 of relation 1663/16385/388818775

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: could not read block 77 of relation 1663/16385/388818775
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Alexandra Nitzschke <an@clickware.de> writes:
> We have had a look at the /var/log files, no system crash, kernel panic or messages like this has happened.

What this smells like is a failed page split --- somewhere in the index
there is a down-link pointing at page 77, but page 77 didn't actually
get added to the file.

If there was no system crash or hardware misfeasance then that'd
represent a Postgres bug, but it's difficult to do much about it
unless you can come up with a reproducible sequence to trigger the bug.

(Also, since you didn't mention otherwise, I assume this is a btree

Сообщение: Re: executing SELECT xmlelement(name foo); causes "server closed the connection unexpectedly" Error
Сообщение: Re: executing SELECT xmlelement(name foo); causes "server closed the connection unexpectedly" Error