Re: pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm pointing to old rpm?

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm pointing to old rpm?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Thu, 2021-02-04 at 13:29 +0100, Antal Nemeš wrote:
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/rhel-8-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm
>  seems to be pointing to pgdg-redhat-repo-42.0-9.noarch.rpm.
> That one still contains an enabled repo entry for 9.4 that has since
> been removed and is throwing 404 on all operations unless
> explicitly disabled.

Please use this URL for downloading repo RPMs:

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages/

I removed all of the repo RPMs from the link you provided above. It's
been a while since I stopped pushing repo RPMs to those directories.
They are now in common dir:

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения