Re: Avoid unecessary MemSet call (src/backend/utils/cache/relcache.c)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Avoid unecessary MemSet call (src/backend/utils/cache/relcache.c)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11.07.22 21:06, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> Em qui., 7 de jul. de 2022 às 14:01, Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com
> <mailto:ranier.vf@gmail.com>> escreveu:
>
>     Attached the v1 of your patch.
>     I think that all is safe to switch MemSet by {0}.
>
> Here the rebased patch v2, against latest head.

I have committed my patch with Álvaro's comments addressed.

Your patch appears to add in changes that are either arguably out of
scope or would need further review (e.g., changing memset() calls,
changing the scope of some variables, changing places that need to worry
about padding bits).  Please submit separate patches for those, and we
can continue the analysis.