Re: role attributes are missing from this page

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: role attributes are missing from this page
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
PG Doc comments form <noreply@postgresql.org> writes:
> Issue #1:
> "old" is a keyword, but I cannot query the old column explicitely with
> surrounding quotes.
> SELECT "old" FROM pg_roles;

Look closer.  That column is "oid" not "old".

> Issue #2:
> You do not have ALL role attributes documented on this page.  Please add and
> document the missing role attributes.
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/role-attributes.html

AFAICS this page is merely trying to document the role properties that
can reasonably be considered to be kinds of privileges.  I don't have
a problem with it not mentioning role name or password, for example.
In any case, if you want a full list of what is in the pg_roles view,
the place to look is under the system views documentation:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/view-pg-roles.html

role-attributes.html is not intended to be a substitute for that.