Re: pgsql: Support INOUT arguments in procedures

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: pgsql: Support INOUT arguments in procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2018-03-14 19:28, Tom Lane wrote:
>> On 3/14/18 12:45, Erik Rijkers wrote:
>>> pl_exec.c: In function ‘exec_stmt_call’:
>>> pl_exec.c:2089:10: warning: variable ‘numargs’ set but not used
>>> [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
>
>> I don't get that, and buildfarm animals of similar configuration don't
>> either.  Are you using a nonstandard configuration perhaps?
>
> Not using --enable-cassert, evidently.  You need to add
> PG_USED_FOR_ASSERTS_ONLY.

Yes, I always compile 2 binaries, one with asserts enabled and one
without it; I guess I should have noticed that my other compile didn't
give the warning.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Remove pg_class.relhaspkey
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Remove pg_class.relhaspkey