Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit

От Trevor Talbot
Тема Re: 8.2.3: Server crashes on Windows using Eclipse/Junit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/22/07, Rainer Bauer <usenet@munnin.com> wrote:

> Well after installing Postgres explorer and starting the system information
> program the kernel memory section shows me the current count, but not the
> limits (it says "no symbols"). I am currently downloading the "Debugging Tools
> for Windows". Maybe these limits are shown after the installation.

After you install that, go to Options->Configure Symbols in Process
Explorer.  Change it to use the dbghelp.dll installed in the Debugging
Tools directory, and configure the symbol path like this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/311503

The limits should show up after that.