Re: How to get the physical locations of tables, views, functions etc of Postgresql in Windows & Linux?

От Siva Palanisamy
Тема Re: How to get the physical locations of tables, views, functions etc of Postgresql in Windows & Linux?
Дата
Ответ на Re: How to get the physical locations of tables, views, functions etc of Postgresql in Windows & Linux?  (Raghavendra <raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: How to get the physical locations of tables, views, functions etc of Postgresql in Windows & Linux?  (Raghavendra <raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi Raghavendra,

Is it sure that we can copy only the data of Postgresql from one disk to other seamlessly and then I can reuse the content without any hassle? If so, tablespace is what I should create first?

Please clarify me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva.