How to create a stored procedure in PostgreSQL

От Siva Palanisamy
Тема How to create a stored procedure in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi All,

I have worked in MS SQL Server where we can create a stored procedure that performs some set of queries in tandem. I wish to see a similar feature in PostgreSQL. Please guide me.

I searched and found only functions as replacement to stored procedure in PostgreSQL! Is that so? How functions & stored procedure can be same in any context?

Thanks and Regards,

Siva.

::DISCLAIMER::