Open bytea files (images, docs, excel, PDF) stored in Postgresql using a Microsoft Access form

От Aitor Gil Martin
Тема Open bytea files (images, docs, excel, PDF) stored in Postgresql using a Microsoft Access form
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

I,ve got a clients table in PostgreSQL. Each client has different documents (more than 7.000 files in total in different extensions JPG, XLS,DOC,PDF…) stored in a bytea field in another PostgreSQL Table. My intention is to create a form using Microsoft Access (or some other software) to be able to manage those files (Add more files, modify files or delete files).

What should I do in order Access could understand (open) each file or store new files?

Regards,

Aitor