Question about our postgres-related product

От Boris Köster
Тема Question about our postgres-related product
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello pgsql-general,

  we are developers of the X-ITEC CMS/R Content-Management System and
  our system uses postgresql now a very long time. Our product is
  open-source as of 09/2002 (development now 2 years) and I would like to know if it is allowed
  to send a note about this to the list and where to download the
  product (currently only german version available).

  I ask because there is another cms vendor here who is promoting
  nearly every version of their cms and I would like to know if this
  is allowed or not and if we could send a note about our industrial
  quality cms (it´s a cms mainly for companies) or not. Our product is
  used in big companies in germany and it´s developed with
  quality-goals in front.  We would never send spam or unwanted things
  to a list, so I ask before I do anything wrong.

--
Best regards,
 Boris Köster                         mailto:koester@x-itec.de