Re: libpgtcl doesn't use UTF encoding of TCL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libpgtcl doesn't use UTF encoding of TCL
Дата
Re: libpgtcl doesn't use UTF encoding of TCL  (Reinhard Max <max@suse.de>)
Re: libpgtcl doesn't use UTF encoding of TCL  (Eugene Fokin <elf@solvo.ru>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Reinhard Max <max@suse.de> writes:
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Do you have any idea how this will work with earlier TCL versions?

> It won't. If pgtcl is supposed to still be able to compile with older
> versions of Tcl, the changes have to be made a compile time option.

Please do that and resubmit the patch.  We really don't want to give up
backwards compatibility just yet.

От: Reinhard Max
Сообщение: Re: libpgtcl doesn't use UTF encoding of TCL