Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum
Дата
Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> It's a shame that a forum can't act as a front-end for a mailing list, so
> signing up to the forum actually signs you up to a mailing list (if you're
> not already signed up), but without receiving any emails.  Messages posted
> to the forum would get sent to the list, and vice versa.

That would be cool.  Wonder if there's something like that out there already.

> And such a system
> would need to support cross-posting too somehow.

Dunno, seems like we've been discouraging cross-posting lately anyhow.
I wouldn't see anything wrong with forum posts only being able to go to
one mailing list, as long as there were a forum corresponding to each
active list.

Сообщение: Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum
Сообщение: Re: The first dedicated PostgreSQL forum