Re: Negative card balance

От Florian Pflug
Тема Re: Negative card balance
Дата
Список pgsql-students
On May23, 2012, at 06:04 , HuangQi wrote:
>    I found my card is in negative balance... I just try withdraw money and there is still some balance, and in the
lastchance, I try to withdraw everything according to my calculation to local currency. But today when I check balance
online,it became negative, seems the previous pending transaction fee has been applied. Do I need to worry about this?
Andwhat should I do?

I think you should ask google about this. At least back in 2007 when I did my GSOC, the participating open-source
projectsweren't involved in the payment process at all, that was purely googles responsibility.

Having said that, what I assume will happen is that the current negative balance will simply be deducted from the next
paymentyou'll receive. But that's just my personal guess.

best regards,
Florian Pflug

PS: Good luck with your project!