Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Yes, that's been puzzling me too. I've just been staring at it again and
> nothing jumps out. But maybe we can investigate that offline if this
> test is deemed not worth keeping.

As Mark says, it'd be interesting to know whether the use of
background_psql is related, because if it is, we'd want to debug that.
(I don't really see how it could be related, but maybe I just lack
sufficient imagination today.)

Beyond that, ISTM this is blocking all TAP testing on the Windows
machines, which is pretty bad to leave in place for long.