Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> On Oct 14, 2021, at 2:13 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> (b) Wouldn't finish()ing that connection cause the temp tables to be
>> dropped, negating the entire point of the test?

> The finish() would have to be the last line of the test.
> I'm curious if the test is indicating something about the underlying test system.  Only one other test in the tree
usesbackground_psql().  I was hoping Andrew would have something to say about whether this is a bug with that function
orjust user error on my part.

Neither of these things could explain the problem at hand, AFAICS,
because it's failing to start up the standby.

От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations