Re: Port report: NetBSD 2.0 mac68k

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Port report: NetBSD 2.0 mac68k
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Am Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2004 23:07 schrieb R�mi Zara:
>> Here is a port report for NetBSD 2.0 mac68k, with sources of
>> postgresql8.0.0rc1.

> It seems we have fixed the assembly syntax and the float8 failure, but the
> failure in the misc test seems pretty bogus.  Has anyone looked into that
> further?

We fixed it:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2004-12/msg00341.php

There is still a contrib check failure on that platform, but we
concluded that it represented a compiler bug.  I think we can call the
platform supported anyway.

От: Honda Shigehiro
Сообщение: Re: Porting/platforms/buildfarm open issues
Сообщение: Re: Porting/platforms/buildfarm open issues