Re: [INTERFACES] PgConnection

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] PgConnection
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"Vasquez, Jason" <Jason.Vasquez@Connect.Xerox.com> writes:
> Hee's the error I receive:
> $> g++ -I/usr/local/pgsql/include mytest.cpp -L/usr/local/pgsql/lib -lpq++ -lpq
> /usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpq.a(fe-auth.o): In function 'pg_password_sendauth':
> fe-auth.o(.text+0.17): undefined reference to 'crypt'

> I even tried making sure that crypt.h was in g++'s search path, but I still
> got the same error....

This is the same problem as before: you are seeing a link-time error not
a compile-time error.  You have to pay attention to whether the library
file can be found as well as whether the header file can be found.

On some machines the crypt functions are not in the standard C library
but in a separate file that you have to write "-lcrypt" to link in.
Perhaps yours is like that.