David Crooke wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

От: David Crooke
Тема: David Crooke wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

LinkedIn

David Crooke requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Dimi,

- David Crooke

AcceptView invitation from David Crooke

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

© 2010, LinkedIn Corporation