Re: Broken link in JSON Types documentation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Broken link in JSON Types documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2019 at 06:11:55PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> In PG v10 and up this link goes to https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7159.
>> Evidently whoever updated it didn't bother to back-patch into old
>> branches.

> I don't think that really cool to have user-facing documentation which
> goes to the void on supported branches, especially if there is an
> adequate replacement.  Tom, do you think that this is worth updating?

I didn't quite have the energy to do something about it yesterday,
but if you do, feel free.

(I'd suggest looking up the commit that fixed it, to see if it fixed
anything else.)

Сообщение: Re: Broken link in JSON Types documentation
Сообщение: Re: Broken link in JSON Types documentation