Postgres-Apache authentication link?

От Ramses v. Pinxteren
Тема Postgres-Apache authentication link?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello World,

For a website I am developing I have to create a member section. At this
section I also have to add some pictures. The HTML code is already
generated using PHP, but now I have to add the security for the jpg
files, and that is somewhat of a problem.

Who knows how to secury this?? I have heard something about a .htaccess
file but how can I get this up and running?? does anyone already have a
pre-written solution for my problem?

For your info: I already have a database back end. Postgres is
maintaining all my users and their passwords. As i understand there used to
be a module called mod_auth_pg95 to serve this problem. in the version 1.3
of Apache I couldn't find it.

Does anyone of you know where to find it??

Many thanks,

Ramses v. Pinxteren