Re: Getting "This ResultSet is closed" exceptions

От Paul Tomblin
Тема Re: Getting "This ResultSet is closed" exceptions
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Feb 18, 2008 1:51 PM, Andres Olarte <olarte.andres@gmail.com> wrote:
> Another thread my close the result set if it's using the same
> statement. Or the thread may close the connection, but i think that
> would throw another exception.  Other wise your code look right

Well, no other method is using the same PreparedStatement.  So I guess
it's likely that another thread is doing the same query, and that's
what's closing the ResultSet.  I guess it's time to make some of these
methods synchronized.

--
For my assured failures and derelictions I ask pardon beforehand of my
betters and my equals in my Calling here assembled, praying that in

Сообщение: Re: Getting "This ResultSet is closed" exceptions
Сообщение: Re: Getting "This ResultSet is closed" exceptions