Re: index prefetching

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: index prefetching
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here's a v5 of the patch, rebased to current master and fixing a couple
compiler warnings reported by cfbot (%lu vs. UINT64_FORMAT in some debug
messages). No other changes compared to v4.

cfbot also reported a failure on windows in pg_dump [1], but it seem
pretty strange:

[11:42:48.708] ------------------------------------- 8<
-------------------------------------
[11:42:48.708] stderr:
[11:42:48.708] #   Failed test 'connecting to an invalid database: matches'

The patch does nothing related to pg_dump, and the test works perfectly
fine for me (I don't have windows machine, but 32-bit and 64-bit linux
works fine for me).

regards

[1] https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6398095366291456

--