Re: PostgreSQL-JDBC driver

От sourabh dixit
Тема Re: PostgreSQL-JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello !
My program is given below and the errors which Iam getting on executing
the program is "ClassNotFoundException:org.postgresql.Driver             SQLException:No suitable driver".
Can you tell me what's wrong in my program?

Regards,
Sourabh

import java.sql.*;

public class DM
{  public static void main(String args[])  {     String url = "jdbc:postgresql:testdb";
     Connection con;     String createString;     createString = "create MyInfo table "+"(INTERFACE_TYPE
                   INTEGER,"+"EQUIPMENT_TYPE INTEGER)";

     Statement stmt;
     try {           Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");        }        catch(java.lang.ClassNotFoundException e)
     {           System.err.print("ClassNotFoundException:");           System.err.println(e.getMessage());        }

        try {              con = DriverManager.getConnection(url,"sdixit","sdixit");
              stmt = con.createStatement();
              stmt.executeUpdate(createString);
              stmt.close();
              con.close();
           } catch(SQLException ex)           {              System.err.println("SQLException:"+ex.getMessage());
   }     }