Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 10/22/2016 07:11 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>> The only other Windows machines in the buildfarm that are building
>> with openssl are Andrew's bowerbird and frogmouth; they're both passing.
>> I wonder what openssl version is on those.
>
> What's the plan for getting the buildfarm back to green in the wake
> of this patch?  If there isn't one, I'd like to request that the patch
> be reverted until such time as some effort can be put into it.  Right
> now, these failures are preventing us from telling whether the recent
> postgres_fdw changes will pass everywhere.

Dave, what are we going to do about this? I cannot reproduce a similar
breakage on my system with OpenSSL 0.9.8 versions, and I don't have
access to the boxes themselves, so I'm pretty much stuck in trying to
debug the issue. And I wouldn't like to spend much time on that anyway,
given that the OpenSSL versions they use are ancient, and all other
buildfarm animals are happy.

Any chance you could update the OpenSSL versions on those systems, or
failing that, remove --with-openssl?

- Heikki