Re: PL/Python3 on RHEL 7: EPEL or SCL?

От James Cassell
Тема Re: PL/Python3 on RHEL 7: EPEL or SCL?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On Mon, Sep 2, 2019, at 12:03 PM, Devrim Gündüz wrote:

> Hi Christoph,
>
> On Mon, 2019-09-02 at 09:39 +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> > SCL is installing stuff into pretty weird /opt folders, EPEL is much
> > nicer. I'd hate to find python3 stuff outside of /usr.
>
> Yeah, great point. This is why I prepared the patch against EPEL in the first
> place.

I may not be understanding the context properly, but RHEL 7.7 now includes python 3.6 natively, installed in the
traditional/usr/ tree. Will also be in the equivalent CentOS release.

V/r,
James Cassell

> Regards,
> --
> Devrim Gündüz
> Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer
> Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR
>
> Attachments:
> * signature.asc

Сообщение: Re: PL/Python3 on RHEL 7: EPEL or SCL?
Сообщение: Re: PL/Python3 on RHEL 7: EPEL or SCL?