Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5

От molofeev
Тема Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thank you for reply.

> The bigger question is how
> many other such cases are there.
I can get data from table only before tuple #162, after that all queries
(for example getting tuple 163, 164 ... etc) return error.

Table contain openstreatmap data, maybe errors occurs because when i was
creating necessary indexes for table, happened server crash and I
relaunch indexes creation.

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5
От: molofeev
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15142: ERROR: MultiXactId nnnnn has not been created yet --apparent wraparound in v9.5