Re: Graphical Query Builder - no tables displayed

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Graphical Query Builder - no tables displayed
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
You may need to double click on the schema..
That should populate the tables & view.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Tyler Erickson <tyler.erickson@mtu.edu> wrote:
I am trying out the Graphic Query Builder for the first time, but I am
unable to view any tables in the object tree for the database.  The
public schema is shown, but no tables appear underneath it.  Do certain
permission need to be set in order for the tables to appear ?

environment: pgadmin3 1.10.0-1 running on Ubuntu 9.10