Re: PATCH(WIP): Printing Support And Save GQB/Explain as an image

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: PATCH(WIP): Printing Support And Save GQB/Explain as an image
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

My fault, sorry. I'll work on your patch tonight.

I understand.
Here, everybody have some work with different priorities.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA -
The Enterprise Postgres Company

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler..." -- Albert Einstein
"We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think." -- Swami Vivekananda