Re: Memory Usage and OpenBSD

От Anton Maksimenkov
Тема Re: Memory Usage and OpenBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2010/1/28 Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>:
>> related to maximum per-process data space.  I don't know BSD very well
>> so I can't say if datasize is the only such value for BSD, but it'd be
>> worth checking.  (Hmm, on OS X which is at least partly BSDish, I see
>> -m and -v in addition to -d, so I'm suspicious OpenBSD might have these
>> concepts too.)
>
> Isn't the usual advice here is to log the ulimit setting from the pg
> startup script so you can what it really is for the user at the moment
> they're starting up the db? (I think some guy named Tom mentioned
> doing that before.)

I think that "su" is enough:

root@testbed:/root
 # su -l _postgresql
$ ulimit -a
time(cpu-seconds)    unlimited
file(blocks)         unlimited
coredump(blocks)     unlimited
data(kbytes)         1048576
stack(kbytes)        8192
lockedmem(kbytes)    672777
memory(kbytes)       2016764
nofiles(descriptors) 768
processes            1024

I think Jeff will get almost same values with login.conf showed above.
--
antonvm

От: Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
Сообщение: border case ::tsvector vs. to_tsvector was turning a tsvector without position in a weighted tsvector