Re: Installation Issue

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Installation Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 10/14/2016 10:21 PM, vatsla sharan wrote:
> Is postgresql-9.4 will be compatible to be installed in redhat linux
> release-4?
> Can you give us proper guideline to uninstall and re-install on redhat
> release-4?

redhat enteprise linux 4?   that was EOL 5 years ago (February 2011).  I
don't suspect anyone is building packages for it anymore, I don't think
Red Hat themselves have issued any security fixes in the last 5 years
either.   9.4 was first released 3+ years later (December 2014)

I suppose you could build your own release of PostgreSQL 9.4 from source
code, if you have the development tools like gcc installed.