Re: [BUGS] BUG #14781: server process was terminated by signal 11:Segmentation fault

От Maksim Karaba
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14781: server process was terminated by signal 11:Segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for pointing to the possible root cause.
Our Dev team finally have figured out what was the reason and fixed it.
The reason was in using postgres_fdw based cursors like

for scr in (select f1, f2 ... from foreign table (postgre_fdw) ) loop
from scr1 in (select .. from foreign table (postgre_fdw) where ... = scr.f1) loop

Compicated update of local table using foreign tables as source

update of foreign table one record /**/
end loop;
end loop;

Dev team has refactored it to use loop based on arrays instead of fdw to reduce time of foreign session

MAKSIM KARABA