Database Developer (PostgreSQL) (w/m/d) - IONOS SE, Berlin/Germany

От Pawel Kuzak
Тема Database Developer (PostgreSQL) (w/m/d) - IONOS SE, Berlin/Germany
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and
cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art
technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many
different countries every day.

Your Tasks

 * Subject matter expert for the ongoing development and scaling of our
   internal databases.
 * Working closely with Product Teams to refactor and optimize existing
   schemas and structures.
 * Provide insights into database performance and problems.
 * Help shape the roadmap for development of our internal database
   service.

We appreciate

 * Experience with PostgreSQL database schema design.
 * Experience optimizing and refactoring existing schemas.
 * Experience with Query and Index optimization.
 * Experience with PostgreSQL partitioning.
 * Experience with Troubleshooting Query Performance.
 * Experience working with Developers from multiple teams and different
   background.
 * Experience with Flyway for Schema migrations.
 * (optional) Experience with Java JPA / Hibernate.
 * (optional) Experience with Python.

Apply here:
https://united-internet.talentry.com/share/job/242105/620141/1655216132/3

Regards,
Pawel

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: