Re: Is it possible to add support for PostgreSQL-15 and newer versions in omnipitr?

От hailong.li
Тема Re: Is it possible to add support for PostgreSQL-15 and newer versions in omnipitr?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

HI,Dear depesz

OmniPITR is an very excellent software!

Our company has been using it for over ten years!Our company has a large number of PG instances,so omnipitr is extremely important to us!

Since we are not familiar with Perl, it will be very difficult for us to maintain omnipitr ourselves. But it should be relatively easy for you.

Please help us one more time!

Btw, pgbackrest only supports the default 8k blocksize of PG instances,but our blocksize is 32k.😭