Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows
Дата
Ответы Re: BUG #15285: Query used index over field with ICU collation in some cases wrongly return 0 rows  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
    Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:

> Maybe Daniel has some more experience feedback with other customizations

No, I've just tried various other reorderings, and didn't find any other that
seems to have the same bug as latn-digit.
My tests consisted of indexing a large corpus of text and running the
index through amcheck.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité