Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for HEAD (take 7)

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for HEAD (take 7)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Michael,
22.07.2019 4:05, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Also, I found e-mail headers in optimizer/plan/README not relevant, so I
>> propose to remove them.
> Not sure about that part.
I agree that the proposed fix is not complete, but just raises the
demand for a subsequent fix.
If you don't mind, I would return to such questionable and aside items
after finishing with the unicums en masse.

Best regards.
Alexander

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for HEAD (take 7)
От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: RE: Speed up transaction completion faster after many relations areaccessed in a transaction