Re: Connecting to postgres on OSX from Swift using PostgresClientKit

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Connecting to postgres on OSX from Swift using PostgresClientKit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 7/31/22 16:40, howardnews@selestial.com wrote:
Hi,

Wondered if anyone had experience connection to pg14.1 running on OSX using the swift library PostgresClientKit.

I am having difficulties connecting and hopefully someone can put me on the right track.

The following is the swift code I am using

[Code]
    var config = ConnectionConfiguration()
    config.database = "mydb"
    config.user = "postgres"
    config.credential = .scramSHA256(password: "mypassword")
    config.port = "5432"
    config.ssl = true
    let connection = try PostgresClientKit.Connection(configuration: config)
    defer { connection.close() }
[/Code]

I have the following in my pg_hba.conf file:

[Code]
local     all     all                  scram-sha-256
[/Code]

I can successfully connect using psql and/pgadmin, but when I try and connect in code I get the following error:

[Code]
[Connection-1 Severe] Unable to connect socket: Error Code: -9989(0x2705), Operation not permitted
[/Code]

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Howard Cole